Outbound option string.
The outbound option string can specify how the NAT traversal is handled. The option tokens are as follows:
- "gruuize": try to generate a GRUU contact from REGISTER response
- "outbound": use SIP outbound extension (off by default)
- "validate": validate registration behind a NAT by sending OPTIONS to self
- "natify": try to traverse NAT
- "use-rport": use rport to traverse NAT
- "options-keepalive": send periodic OPTIONS requests as keepalive messages
An option token with "no-" or "not-" prefix turns the option off. For example, if you want to try to traverse NATs but not to use OPTIONS keepalive, use NUTAG_OUTBOUND("natify no-options-keepalive").
An empty string can be passed to let the stack choose the default values for outbound usage (in the 1.12.5 release, the defaults are: "gruuize no-outbound validate use-port options-keepalive").
- Options string is used so that no new tags need to be added when the outbound functionality changes.
- Used with
- Parameter type
- char const *
Corresponding tag taking reference parameter is NUTAG_OUTBOUND_REF()
Definition at line 303 of file nua_tag.h.